Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hell/Heaven Ride



Last weekend we led 45 riders along 37 miles of the Santa Ana River trail. We do this ride every year, and we call it Hell Ride, but it's really more like heaven. I'm not sure there is a ride I like better than this one. This year was quite possibly the biggest crowd ever on this ride due to the fact that we posted it up on SocalTrailRiders.org. This also made for an excellent crowd of solid riders and people who just love to mountain bike. There is a big ride report posted on STR here, so I won't write too much since you can check it out there. All I really need to say is that I had a great time and met some great new people and really enjoyed introducing so many people to the lower part of the SART. Hopefully we've added a new fave ride to people's lists.



Also, a big shout out to Don's Bikes for providing gu's, tubes, and prizes for the riders. Al, fellow member of the Don's Bikes Race team has the gps route for this ride on the Don's Race team blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment